Italian-Bathrooms.co.uk provides the services available on the site to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. Italian-Bathrooms.co.uk on-line shop is run by ... company. The headquarters is in ..., VAT #: .
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. No part of this website may be copied, modified or used for any commercial purposes, unless on prior written consent.
4. You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- use the Site for any purpose that could damage the name of Italian-Bathrooms.co.uk
- use the Site for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party,
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures,
- sell information obtained from this Site to any third party without our prior written consent,
- not submit any material that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar and indecent.
- use the Site for any purpose other than your personal use. Otherwise, we will suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Site.
5. All prices indicated for products available via the Site are inclusive of VAT and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and shipping charges.
6. If you register as a customer, you warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide is true, accurate and current in all respects. You can update your details through 'your account' page.
7. Order acknowledgement by BUYER constitutes an agreement between SELLER and BUYER for the purchase of the goods ordered. The agreement is governed by the English law.
1. You may select items from our range of products and add them to the basket. In order to view or amend the products added, click on 'My Basket'. If you are ready to place an order you need to choose payment and shippment method and then click 'Checkout'.
2. You do not have to register to place an order but you need to provide us with your delivery address.
3. Once you place an order, an e-mail will notify you of the order placed and a further e-mail will inform you once your parcel has been shipped to your delivery address.
4. The applicable prices are those that are shown on the Site at the time at which you place your order.
5. We reserve the right to alter the prices at any time, introduce new products or remove them from the shop, carry out and cancel special offers without prior notice.
6. If products ordered are out of stock, your are notified immediately so that you can decide if the order shall be fulfilled partially or cancelled.
1. Italian-Bathrooms.co.uk sells products which are only available through the internet.
All the products purchased in I-B.co.uk are sent to the Customer directly from our warehouse in Italy.
Delivery lasts about 5 business days (for products in stock) and up to 4 days for products out of stock and that need to be ordered from the manufacturer.
In case of the purchase of products which are out of stock, COD payments will only be accepted after 40% down-payment.
5. Our products are shipped via DHL courier company.
6. Shipping payment depends on the size and weight of the parcel. It is arranged individually for each order. The orders for amounts above £1000 are sent free of charge.
1. You can choose among three ways of payment methods:
- payment in avdance via PayPal
- payment in advance via Moneybookers
- payment on delivery
2. They way of payment is chosen in the order form.
1. We always want to ensure your complete satisfaction when shopping on Italian-Bathrooms.co.uk. We guarantee that each product you order is in an impeccable condition.
2. If the products do not meet your requirements they can be returned within 10 days of receipt.
3. If you wish to return the products, remember that you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
4. Products you want to return must be in the same state as they were received, with no signs of usage.
6. Parcel you wish to return must be delivered directly to the following address: ... .
7. Immediately after the parcel arrives, we will refund you the money for the products.
1. We respect your right to privacy. None of the information we collect is passed on to the other parties.
2. We will only collect details about you when you register and place an order. These will be necessary to complete a transaction and fulfil your order. We do not collect any information which may be deemed "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide is true, accurate and current in all respects. You can update your details through 'your account' page.
Cookies are pieces of information which are stored directly on the computer you are using. We, or our third party advertising service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your computer when you visit our website.
They are used for:
1. Collecting information – cookies help us collect data about you and how you use our services – for example, we’re interested in which internet browser you used to visit our website, how long you visited and which pages you looked at.
2. We monitor the information gathered to understand how we can improve the design and functionality of our website to better serve you in future. They are used to remember what products are in your basket, allow you to checkout and purchase the items in your basket and recognise that you have already signed into a secure area of our website such as the checkout.
4. Tailoring your experience – the information we collect can also be used to gauge which advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you, so we can display more relevant content to you on our website.
5. Please note that these cookies WILL NOT harm your computer, and WILL NOT store any personal information such as your credit card details.
6. You can choose to disable cookies by altering your browser settings (via the ‘Tools’ menu), however if you do, you may experience inconvenience when using our website and you may not receive advertisements or offers from us that are relevant to your interests and needs.